Other coagulation defects D68
- D68 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D68 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D68 - other international versions of ICD-10 D68 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
D68 Other coagulation defects
- D68.0 Von Willebrand's disease
- D68.1 Hereditary factor XI deficiency
- D68.2 Hereditary deficiency of other clotting factors
- D68.3 Hemorrhagic disorder due to circulating anticoagulants
- D68.4 Acquired coagulation factor deficiency
- D68.5 Primary thrombophilia
- D68.6 Other thrombophilia
- D68.8 Other specified coagulation defects
- D68.9 Coagulation defect, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.