Hereditary factor VIII deficiency D66
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hereditary factor VIII deficiency" is "D66". D66 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D66 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D66 - other international versions of ICD-10 D66 may differ.
- Classical hemophilia
- Deficiency factor VIII (with functional defect)
- Hemophilia NOS
- Hemophilia A
- factor VIII deficiency with vascular defect (D68.0)
Codes: = Billable
D66 Hereditary factor VIII deficiency
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.