Disseminated intravascular coagulation [defibrination syndrome] D65
- D65 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D65 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D65 - other international versions of ICD-10 D65 may differ.
- Afibrinogenemia, acquired
- Consumption coagulopathy
- Diffuse or disseminated intravascular coagulation [DIC]
- Fibrinolytic hemorrhage, acquired
- Fibrinolytic purpura
- Purpura fulminans
Codes: = Billable
D65 Disseminated intravascular coagulation [defibrination syndrome]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.