Other sideroblastic anemias D64.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other sideroblastic anemias" is "D64.3". D64.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D64.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D64.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D64.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 D64.3 may differ.
- Sideroblastic anemia NOS
- Pyridoxine-responsive sideroblastic anemia NEC
Codes: = Billable
D64 Other anemias
- D64.3 Other sideroblastic anemias
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.