Secondary sideroblastic anemia due to drugs and toxins D64.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Secondary sideroblastic anemia due to drugs and toxins" is "D64.2". D64.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D64.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D64.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D64.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 D64.2 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
D64 Other anemias
- D64.2 Secondary sideroblastic anemia due to drugs and toxins
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.