Drug-induced aplastic anemia D61.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Drug-induced aplastic anemia" is "D61.1". D61.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D61.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D61.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D61.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 D61.1 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
D61 Other aplastic anemias and other bone marrow failure syndromes
- D61.1 Drug-induced aplastic anemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.