Acquired pure red cell aplasia [erythroblastopenia] D60
- D60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D60 - other international versions of ICD-10 D60 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital red cell aplasia (D61.01)
- red cell aplasia (acquired) (adult) (with thymoma)
Codes: = Billable
- D60 Acquired pure red cell aplasia [erythroblastopenia]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.