Acquired hemolytic anemia D59
- D59 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D59 - other international versions of ICD-10 D59 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
D59 Acquired hemolytic anemia
- D59.0 Drug-induced autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- D59.1 Other autoimmune hemolytic anemias
- D59.2 Drug-induced nonautoimmune hemolytic anemia
- D59.3 Hemolytic-uremic syndrome
- D59.4 Other nonautoimmune hemolytic anemias
- D59.5 Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria [Marchiafava-Micheli]
- D59.6 Hemoglobinuria due to hemolysis from other external causes
- D59.8 Other acquired hemolytic anemias
- D59.9 Acquired hemolytic anemia, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.