Other hereditary hemolytic anemias D58
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other hereditary hemolytic anemias" is "D58". D58 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D58 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D58 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D58 - other international versions of ICD-10 D58 may differ.
- hemolytic anemia of the newborn (P55.-)
Codes: = Billable
- D58 Other hereditary hemolytic anemias
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.