Sickle-cell disorders D57
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sickle-cell disorders" is "D57". D57 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D57 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D57 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D57 - other international versions of ICD-10 D57 may differ.
- code for any associated fever (R50.81)
- other hemoglobinopathies (D58.-)
Codes: = Billable
- D57 Sickle-cell disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.