Anemia due to enzyme disorders D55
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Anemia due to enzyme disorders" is "D55". D55 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D55 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D55 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D55 - other international versions of ICD-10 D55 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- drug-induced enzyme deficiency anemia (D59.2)
Codes: = Billable
D55 Anemia due to enzyme disorders
- D55.0 Anemia due to glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase [G6PD] deficiency
- D55.1 Anemia due to other disorders of glutathione metabolism
- D55.2 Anemia due to disorders of glycolytic enzymes
- D55.3 Anemia due to disorders of nucleotide metabolism
- D55.8 Other anemias due to enzyme disorders
- D55.9 Anemia due to enzyme disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.