Other nutritional anemias D53
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other nutritional anemias" is "D53". D53 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D53 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D53 - other international versions of ICD-10 D53 may differ.
- megaloblastic anemia unresponsive to vitamin B12 or folate therapy
Codes: = Billable
- D53 Other nutritional anemias
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.