Dietary folate deficiency anemia D52.0
- D52.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D52.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D52.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 D52.0 may differ.
- Nutritional megaloblastic anemia
Codes: = Billable
D52 Folate deficiency anemia
- D52.0 Dietary folate deficiency anemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.