Folate deficiency anemia D52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Folate deficiency anemia" is "D52". D52 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D52 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D52 - other international versions of ICD-10 D52 may differ.
- folate deficiency without anemia (E53.8)
Codes: = Billable
- D52 Folate deficiency anemia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.