Myelodysplastic syndromes D46
- D46 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D46 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D46 - other international versions of ICD-10 D46 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
- drug-induced aplastic anemia (D61.1)
Codes: = Billable
D46 Myelodysplastic syndromes
- D46.0 Refractory anemia without ring sideroblasts, so stated
- D46.1 Refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts
- D46.2 Refractory anemia with excess of blasts [RAEB]
- D46.A Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia
- D46.B Refractory cytopenia with multilineage dysplasia and ring sideroblasts
- D46.C Myelodysplastic syndrome with isolated del(5q) chromosomal abnormality
- D46.4 Refractory anemia, unspecified
- D46.Z Other myelodysplastic syndromes
- D46.9 Myelodysplastic syndrome, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.