Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of placenta D39.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of placenta" is "D39.2". D39.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D39.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D39.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D39.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 D39.2 may differ.
- Chorioadenoma destruens
- Invasive hydatidiform mole
- Malignant hydatidiform mole
- hydatidiform mole NOS (O01.9)
Codes: = Billable
D39 Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of female genital organs
- D39.2 Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of placenta
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.