Benign neoplasm of other and unspecified endocrine glands D35
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Benign neoplasm of other and unspecified endocrine glands" is "D35". D35 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D35 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D35 - other international versions of ICD-10 D35 may differ.
- code to identify any functional activity
Codes: = Billable
D35 Benign neoplasm of other and unspecified endocrine glands
- D35.0 Benign neoplasm of adrenal gland
- D35.1 Benign neoplasm of parathyroid gland
- D35.2 Benign neoplasm of pituitary gland
- D35.3 Benign neoplasm of craniopharyngeal duct
- D35.4 Benign neoplasm of pineal gland
- D35.5 Benign neoplasm of carotid body
- D35.6 Benign neoplasm of aortic body and other paraganglia
- D35.7 Benign neoplasm of other specified endocrine glands
- D35.9 Benign neoplasm of endocrine gland, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.