Melanocytic nevi D22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Melanocytic nevi" is "D22". D22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D22 - other international versions of ICD-10 D22 may differ.
- atypical nevus
- blue hairy pigmented nevus
- nevus NOS
Codes: = Billable
D22 Melanocytic nevi
- D22.0 Melanocytic nevi of lip
- D22.1 Melanocytic nevi of eyelid, including canthus
- D22.2 Melanocytic nevi of ear and external auricular canal
- D22.3 Melanocytic nevi of other and unspecified parts of face
- D22.4 Melanocytic nevi of scalp and neck
- D22.5 Melanocytic nevi of trunk
- D22.6 Melanocytic nevi of upper limb, including shoulder
- D22.7 Melanocytic nevi of lower limb, including hip
- D22.9 Melanocytic nevi, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.