Benign neoplasm of thymus D15.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Benign neoplasm of thymus" is "D15.0". D15.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D15.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D15.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D15.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 D15.0 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- benign carcinoid tumor of the thymus (D3A.091)
Codes: = Billable
D15 Benign neoplasm of other and unspecified intrathoracic organs
- D15.0 Benign neoplasm of thymus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.