Benign neoplasm of larynx D14.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Benign neoplasm of larynx" is "D14.1". D14.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D14.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D14.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D14.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 D14.1 may differ.
- Adenomatous polyp of larynx
- Benign neoplasm of epiglottis (suprahyoid portion)
Codes: = Billable
D14 Benign neoplasm of middle ear and respiratory system
- D14.1 Benign neoplasm of larynx
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.