Benign neoplasm of endocrine pancreas D13.7
- D13.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D13.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D13.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 D13.7 may differ.
- Islet cell tumor
- Benign neoplasm of islets of Langerhans
- code to identify any functional activity.
Codes: = Billable
D13 Benign neoplasm of other and ill-defined parts of digestive system
- D13.7 Benign neoplasm of endocrine pancreas
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.