Carcinoma in situ of vulva D07.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Carcinoma in situ of vulva" is "D07.1". D07.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- D07.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D07.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D07.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 D07.1 may differ.
- Severe dysplasia of vulva
- Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia III [VIN III]
Codes: = Billable
D07 Carcinoma in situ of other and unspecified genital organs
- D07.1 Carcinoma in situ of vulva
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.