Carcinoma in situ of cervix uteri D06
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Carcinoma in situ of cervix uteri" is "D06". D06 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- D06 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM D06 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of D06 - other international versions of ICD-10 D06 may differ.
- cervical intraepithelial neoplasia II [CIN II] (N87.1)
- cytologic evidence of malignancy of cervix without histologic confirmation (R87.614)
- high grade squamous intraepithelial lesion (HGSIL) of cervix (R87.613)
- melanoma in situ of cervix (D03.5)
- moderate cervical dysplasia (N87.1)
- cervical adenocarcinoma in situ
- cervical intraepithelial glandular neoplasia
- cervical intraepithelial neoplasia III [CIN III]
- severe dysplasia of cervix uteri
Codes: = Billable
- D06 Carcinoma in situ of cervix uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.