Unifocal Langerhans-cell histiocytosis C96.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unifocal Langerhans-cell histiocytosis" is "C96.6". C96.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C96.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C96.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C96.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 C96.6 may differ.
- Eosinophilic granuloma
- Histiocytosis X, unifocal
- Histiocytosis X NOS
- Langerhans-cell histiocytosis NOS
Codes: = Billable
C96 Other and unspecified malignant neoplasms of lymphoid, hematopoietic and related tissue
- C96.6 Unifocal Langerhans-cell histiocytosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.