Acute leukemia of unspecified cell type C95.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute leukemia of unspecified cell type" is "C95.0". C95.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C95.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C95.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C95.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C95.0 may differ.
- Acute bilineal leukemia
- Acute mixed lineage leukemia
- Biphenotypic acute leukemia
- Stem cell leukemia of unclear lineage
- acute exacerbation of unspecified chronic leukemia (C95.10)
Codes: = Billable
- C95 Leukemia of unspecified cell type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.