Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type C91.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type" is "C91.1". C91.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C91.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C91.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C91.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 C91.1 may differ.
- Lymphoplasmacytic leukemia
- Richter syndrome
- lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma (C83.0-)
Codes: = Billable
C91 Lymphoid leukemia
- C91.1 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.