Acute lymphoblastic leukemia [ALL] C91.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute lymphoblastic leukemia [ALL]" is "C91.0". C91.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C91.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C91.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C91.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C91.0 may differ.
- Code C91.0 should only be used for T-cell and B-cell precursor leukemia
Codes: = Billable
C91 Lymphoid leukemia
- C91.0 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia [ALL]
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.