Lymphoid leukemia C91
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Lymphoid leukemia" is "C91". C91 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C91 - other international versions of ICD-10 C91 may differ.
- personal history of leukemia (Z85.6)
Codes: = Billable
C91 Lymphoid leukemia
- C91.0 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia [ALL]
- C91.1 Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type
- C91.3 Prolymphocytic leukemia of B-cell type
- C91.4 Hairy cell leukemia
- C91.5 Adult T-cell lymphoma/leukemia (HTLV-1-associated)
- C91.6 Prolymphocytic leukemia of T-cell type
- C91.A Mature B-cell leukemia Burkitt-type
- C91.Z Other lymphoid leukemia
- C91.9 Lymphoid leukemia, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.