Multiple myeloma not having achieved remission C90.00
- C90.00 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C90.00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C90.00 - other international versions of ICD-10 C90.00 may differ.
- Multiple myeloma with failed remission
- Multiple myeloma NOS
Codes: = Billable
C90 Multiple myeloma and malignant plasma cell neoplasms
C90.0 Multiple myeloma
- C90.00 Multiple myeloma not having achieved remission
- C90.0 Multiple myeloma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.