Other specified types of T/NK-cell lymphoma C86
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other specified types of T/NK-cell lymphoma" is "C86". C86 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C86 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C86 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C86 - other international versions of ICD-10 C86 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
C86 Other specified types of T/NK-cell lymphoma
- C86.0 Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type
- C86.1 Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma
- C86.2 Enteropathy-type (intestinal) T-cell lymphoma
- C86.3 Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma
- C86.4 Blastic NK-cell lymphoma
- C86.5 Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
- C86.6 Primary cutaneous CD30-positive T-cell proliferations
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.