Mature T/NK-cell lymphomas C84
- C84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C84 - other international versions of ICD-10 C84 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- personal history of non-Hodgkin lymphoma (Z85.72)
Codes: = Billable
C84 Mature T/NK-cell lymphomas
- C84.0 Mycosis fungoides
- C84.1 Sézary disease
- C84.4 Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not classified
- C84.6 Anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK-positive
- C84.7 Anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK-negative
- C84.A Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, unspecified
- C84.Z Other mature T/NK-cell lymphomas
- C84.9 Mature T/NK-cell lymphomas, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.