Secondary neuroendocrine tumors C7B
- C7B should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C7B became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C7B - other international versions of ICD-10 C7B may differ.
- code to identify any functional activity
Codes: = Billable
- C7B Secondary neuroendocrine tumors
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.