Malignant neuroendocrine tumors C7A
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neuroendocrine tumors" is "C7A". C7A is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C7A should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C7A became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C7A - other international versions of ICD-10 C7A may differ.
- any associated multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] syndromes (E31.2-)
- code to identify any associated endocrine syndrome, such as:
- carcinoid syndrome (E34.0)
- malignant pancreatic islet cell tumors (C25.4)
- Merkel cell carcinoma (C4A.-)
Codes: = Billable
- C7A Malignant neuroendocrine tumors
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.