Malignant neoplasm without specification of site C80
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm without specification of site" is "C80". C80 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C80 - other international versions of ICD-10 C80 may differ.
- malignant carcinoid tumor of unspecified site (C7A.00)
- malignant neoplasm of specified multiple sites- code to each site
Codes: = Billable
- C80 Malignant neoplasm without specification of site
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.