Malignant neoplasm of other endocrine glands and related structures C75
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of other endocrine glands and related structures" is "C75". C75 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C75 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C75 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C75 - other international versions of ICD-10 C75 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- malignant carcinoid tumors (C7A.0-)
- malignant neoplasm of adrenal gland (C74.-)
- malignant neoplasm of endocrine pancreas (C25.4)
- malignant neoplasm of islets of Langerhans (C25.4)
- malignant neoplasm of ovary (C56.-)
- malignant neoplasm of testis (C62.-)
- malignant neoplasm of thymus (C37)
- malignant neoplasm of thyroid gland (C73)
- malignant neuroendocrine tumors (C7A.-)
Codes: = Billable
C75 Malignant neoplasm of other endocrine glands and related structures
- C75.0 Malignant neoplasm of parathyroid gland
- C75.1 Malignant neoplasm of pituitary gland
- C75.2 Malignant neoplasm of craniopharyngeal duct
- C75.3 Malignant neoplasm of pineal gland
- C75.4 Malignant neoplasm of carotid body
- C75.5 Malignant neoplasm of aortic body and other paraganglia
- C75.8 Malignant neoplasm with pluriglandular involvement, unspecified
- C75.9 Malignant neoplasm of endocrine gland, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.