Malignant neoplasm of lacrimal gland and duct C69.5
- C69.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C69.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C69.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 C69.5 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of lacrimal sac
- Malignant neoplasm of nasolacrimal duct
Codes: = Billable
C69 Malignant neoplasm of eye and adnexa
- C69.5 Malignant neoplasm of lacrimal gland and duct
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.