Malignant neoplasm of prostate C61
- C61 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C61 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C61 - other international versions of ICD-10 C61 may differ.
- code to identify:
- hormone sensitivity status (Z19.1-Z19.2)
- rising PSA following treatment for malignant neoplasm of prostate (R97.21)
- malignant neoplasm of seminal vesicle (C63.7)
Codes: = Billable
C61 Malignant neoplasm of prostate
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.