Malignant neoplasm of penis, unspecified C60.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of penis, unspecified" is "C60.9". C60.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C60.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C60.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C60.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 C60.9 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of skin of penis NOS
Codes: = Billable
C60 Malignant neoplasm of penis
- C60.9 Malignant neoplasm of penis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.