Malignant neoplasm of body of penis C60.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of body of penis" is "C60.2". C60.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C60.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C60.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C60.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 C60.2 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of corpus cavernosum
Codes: = Billable
C60 Malignant neoplasm of penis
- C60.2 Malignant neoplasm of body of penis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.