Malignant neoplasm of placenta C58
- C58 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C58 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C58 - other international versions of ICD-10 C58 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- chorioadenoma (destruens) (D39.2)
- hydatidiform mole NOS (O01.9)
- invasive hydatidiform mole (D39.2)
- male choriocarcinoma NOS (C62.9-)
- malignant hydatidiform mole (D39.2)
- choriocarcinoma NOS
- chorionepithelioma NOS
Codes: = Billable
C58 Malignant neoplasm of placenta
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.