Malignant neoplasm of ovary C56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of ovary" is "C56". C56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C56 - other international versions of ICD-10 C56 may differ.
- code to identify any functional activity
Codes: = Billable
- C56 Malignant neoplasm of ovary
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.