Malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri C53
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri" is "C53". C53 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C53 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C53 - other international versions of ICD-10 C53 may differ.
- carcinoma in situ of cervix uteri (D06.-)
Codes: = Billable
- C53 Malignant neoplasm of cervix uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.