Malignant neoplasm of vulva C51
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of vulva" is "C51". C51 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- C51 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C51 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C51 - other international versions of ICD-10 C51 may differ.
- carcinoma in situ of vulva (D07.1)
Codes: = Billable
- C51 Malignant neoplasm of vulva
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.