Mesothelioma of peritoneum C45.1
- C45.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C45.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C45.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 C45.1 may differ.
- Mesothelioma of cul-de-sac
- Mesothelioma of mesentery
- Mesothelioma of mesocolon
- Mesothelioma of omentum
- Mesothelioma of peritoneum (parietal) (pelvic)
- other malignant neoplasm of soft tissue of peritoneum (C48.-)
Codes: = Billable
- C45.1 Mesothelioma of peritoneum
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.