Malignant neoplasm of bones of skull and face C41.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of bones of skull and face" is "C41.0". C41.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C41.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C41.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C41.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C41.0 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of maxilla (superior)
- Malignant neoplasm of orbital bone
Codes: = Billable
C41 Malignant neoplasm of bone and articular cartilage of other and unspecified sites
- C41.0 Malignant neoplasm of bones of skull and face
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.