Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined sites in the respiratory system and intrathoracic organs C39
- C39 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C39 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C39 - other international versions of ICD-10 C39 may differ.
- code to identify:
- exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z77.22)
- exposure to tobacco smoke in the perinatal period (P96.81)
- history of tobacco dependence (Z87.891)
- occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (Z57.31)
- tobacco dependence (F17.-)
- tobacco use (Z72.0)
Codes: = Billable
- C39 Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined sites in the respiratory system and intrathoracic organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.