Malignant neoplasm of unspecified main bronchus C34.00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of unspecified main bronchus" is "C34.00". C34.00 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C34.00 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C34.00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C34.00 - other international versions of ICD-10 C34.00 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
C34 Malignant neoplasm of bronchus and lung
C34.0 Malignant neoplasm of main bronchus
- C34.00 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified main bronchus
- C34.0 Malignant neoplasm of main bronchus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.