Malignant neoplasm of nasal cavity C30.0
- C30.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C30.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C30.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C30.0 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of cartilage of nose
- Malignant neoplasm of nasal concha
- Malignant neoplasm of internal nose
- Malignant neoplasm of septum of nose
- Malignant neoplasm of vestibule of nose
- malignant neoplasm of nasal bone (C41.0)
- malignant neoplasm of nose NOS (C76.0)
- malignant neoplasm of olfactory bulb (C72.2-)
- malignant neoplasm of posterior margin of nasal septum and choana (C11.3)
- malignant melanoma of skin of nose (C43.31)
- malignant neoplasm of turbinates (C41.0)
- other and unspecified malignant neoplasm of skin of nose C44.301, C44.311, C44.321, C44.391)
Codes: = Billable
C30 Malignant neoplasm of nasal cavity and middle ear
- C30.0 Malignant neoplasm of nasal cavity
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.