Malignant neoplasm of intestinal tract, part unspecified C26.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant neoplasm of intestinal tract, part unspecified" is "C26.0". C26.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- C26.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C26.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C26.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 C26.0 may differ.
- Malignant neoplasm of intestine NOS
Codes: = Billable
C26 Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined digestive organs
- C26.0 Malignant neoplasm of intestinal tract, part unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.