Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined digestive organs C26
- C26 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM C26 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of C26 - other international versions of ICD-10 C26 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- malignant neoplasm of peritoneum and retroperitoneum (C48.-)
Codes: = Billable
- C26 Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined digestive organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.